Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hurray for Singapre! Changi has been named for the World's Best Airport AGAIN =)As a fan of airport for nothing (hee!) and as a frequent traveller (not that frequent actually) , I feel proud when my home country has won the crown, knocking off Seoul’s Incheon and Hong Kong.

Actually was quite surprised when I got to know that Seoul’s Incheon was ranked top last year as I remember previously when I visited them, there was nothing special about the airport. But that was like 1 .. 2... 3... 10 years ago, when im still schooling =P

Well... As for Hong Kong, just came back from there like a month ago. Spent 2 hours inside the airport before heading back to Sg and I find that the airport is awesome! Nice architecture concept and as what everyone was saying 买东西吃东西, 买东西吃东西. Even in the airport, you can do so, trust me!

World’s top 10 rankings in the World Airport Awards for 2010:
1 Singapore
2 Seoul Incheon
3 Hong Kong
4 Munich
5 Kuala Lumpur
6 Zurich
7 Amsterdam
8 Beijing
9 Auckland
10 Bangkok