Monday, April 12, 2010

first meet up with PF since xmas eve.
after fetching me from work, we went to dinner at west coast plaza.
our first attempt to try live @ Teppan and its so disappointing!Everything is below average except for their chanwanmushi which cost S$4.90!Lobster soup which tasted like miso soup only =Shmm... though this was the best dish i ate over there but it dont worth the $ we paid for. so ex! Pan fried Terriyaki Chicken - I suppose we can get the same taste at any food court outside at $3++ !
Stir fried bean sprout which scored a Big Zero. Im sorry to say that but really cant give any better comments. AVERAGE fried garlic rice, nothing to hoo haa about.
The only thing that I can compliment on is their service. Though its not the world class tip top customer service but so far so good =P
was impressed by their hand towels. they placed the following on our table, not sure what was that at all.
and then, after some exploring, we finally know its actually towel tablets! after you poured some water on it, it will turn to something like this ... so interesting. hehe **seems like a mountain tortoise**
I think if nothing special or necessary in the future I wont go back to the restaurant again.