I admit that the whole entire concept can collect oneself when you dine your meals there.Regardless of indoor or outdoor seats, the place is so relaxing, specially the feeling of being sheltered under the big hot sun in Singapore.
Calamari Fritti which cost us $20. Nothing special about it, just an usual fried calamari with some sauce dip.
At Pizza Bar, of course must order pizza right!? Hence, we got ourselves Pizza Fruitti Di Mare, pizza with tomato / mozzarella and seafood which also cost us $20. This pizza is definitely more than enough for 2 pax, so if you guys wanted to try this, ask a few more friends to tag along else you will need to take away like us.
After dining, walked along lazily along the street to aid digestion, spotted another shop house by da paolo; Gastronomia. The store offers a variety of ready made starters, salads, heat & serve soup / pasta / bread / desserts and takeaway pizza.
spotted an eye catching assorted macarons and got it as a gift=) thanks dude! it costs $15 for 6 pieces and personally i think its definitely worth the $2.50 for each . Ever since I tried Gobi's, this is the 2nd time I felt that macarons are sooo finger linkin' good ! Have started to miss it from the very moment I finished it up. 