Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my weekend getaway update!!! =)
a recommended hotel from me,
nice hotel concept which I deeply in love with it and good hotel location.
the only bad point which i think most of the hotel mates experienced it too.
the cleanliness of the hotel sucks!
strands of hair was sticked on my room's toilet wall without clearing up.
Lucky the chambermaid was friendly and cleaned it up immediately after the complain.

on my day of arrival, the checking in and checking out was sooo slow.
first in my life time I met such a long Q checking in and this is wat i mean =S
waited like more than half hour for our turn, but the friendly customer service officer allowed me to have late check out to 2pm.
hotel corridor
my cosy and comfy bed=)
writing corner at "2nd" level in my room
breakfast area in the morning directly facing Gallery hotel
simply ♥ M Studio Hotel
trust me... I will be back for the better room in the future=)