Monday, July 26, 2010

It has been such a long time ever since I visited a museum in Singapore.
remember the last time was like when Im ... ... in Primary school!?
My gosh -_-" thats pretty long!
even clementi town sec sch dont bring me to museum for excursion trips.

however my Mr Terence actually brought me there for one of our outings =S
after all, I had a great time in chinatown that evening.
though he thinks it was interesting and I thinks its so wu liao!!!
started off with a dinner at the Heritage Restaurant.
very nice environment which made us felt that we are really back to the older times of Chinatown.
ice lemon tea & ice mint teaappetiser: satay & congeemain course: mango chicken rice & ah gong cha mee (ah gong fry noodles)desserts: icecream & sago with gula malaccaafter dinner, we proceed our journey to Chinatown Heritage Centre =)Welcome by a group of friendly customer service officers before we stepped inwas there bearly for an hour & we left got no mood at all.

Then we headed to the nearby indian temple, OG outram, pearl centre, back to car & home sweet home.