its a lonely sat night for me=)
things i really feel like saying it out at this moment:
1) I really want to change for a better person.. I know its my fault. I also know Im silly. But whoever who sees this, please help me for the chance. I may not change in twilight but I will put in my whole heart & soul for this "mission" I may repeat my mistake now & then, but everytime I make a mistake, I will try even harder the next time. I hope you will believe in me once again.
2) I learn not to act infront of people. I should be humble as I will never know how capable is the other party.
3) I should treat everybody around me nice & sweet and appreciate what people did for me cos I will never know I will need them some days. And thats the time that they are here for me.