had my wonderful time with HJ on sun =)


for drivers pls beware, there is no carpark nearby. its either you illegal park at the roads behind, like what I did **hehe** or you got to park at the shopping centre opp the shop houses where Juup Nails located.
other then the location wise, Juup Nails is a nice place for you to pamper yourself. never regret getting their vouchers.


our dear HJ actually asked the lady if their boss love purple? cos the theme colour is purple. the reason they chose purple is because it gives people a very relaxing feeling and they successfully did it =)
here I go for my leg waxing !!! ...
I know... I know... I have elephant legs =S what to do.. im just too lazy to exercise. hee!
plans got a little slight change, we headed to bugis first before going down to Juup Nails.
shop, eat & drink is what we did at bugis village.
nv failed to buy their crispy pancake whenever I step into bugis village.
no bluff!
their cheese flavour is the BEST, nothing can compare with it!


on my way down to Juup Nails with my vouchers **excited**
for drivers pls beware, there is no carpark nearby. its either you illegal park at the roads behind, like what I did **hehe** or you got to park at the shopping centre opp the shop houses where Juup Nails located.
other then the location wise, Juup Nails is a nice place for you to pamper yourself. never regret getting their vouchers.


our dear HJ actually asked the lady if their boss love purple? cos the theme colour is purple. the reason they chose purple is because it gives people a very relaxing feeling and they successfully did it =)
here I go for my leg waxing !!! ...
without any hassle or pain, im done! =) applying moisturising cream.
I know... I know... I have elephant legs =S what to do.. im just too lazy to exercise. hee!will be back again for their mani & pedi treatment.