had my wardrobe done and ideas left scattered since that day.
planned to get myself a nice dressing table, carbinet and tv console
and it has been a year, things are still the same!!! haha =D
so decided to the changes within this few months similarly to last year, before welcoming the new year.
1) a new bed frame: the current one is taking up too much space in my room
2) a new bed: dont like current bed, new bed new start =)
3) a contractor to custom made my dressing table, carbinet and tv console to get my pie-in-the-sky concept.
the concept of my room is something like the following...

well... of course Im not talking about the hanging bed but the idea of the tv just infront of my bed and the dressing table behind the tv. I will just leave it to the designer once I found a good one. Hope I can get my whole room done by 2011, cos my ma has been nagging me for the past few months that my room is like a rubbish bin !!!