For this few weeks, my life was in a blur cum dont know whats going on situation.
Life still goes on and time flies... all of a sudden I hope time can turn back.
Gonna miss those life that I have been complaining!
Haven even really prepare myself for everything and who knows Im offically gonna work alone soon.
If only... If only... Time could turn back (I know Im talking RUBBISH again) I will study harder like what others did.
Anyway... no point harping on it.
One of the Sundays that headed for Dim Sum with Vera, Elthea and Herlene.
Elthea & Vera
Me & Herlene
Food there was nice and have already planned to go for another round of Dim Sum again!
桂花糕
虾饺...
Following are recommended food, dont try you will regret!
酱油猪长粉
custard with a little taste of 咸蛋 makes the best custard 包 in town!
Trust me! its all worthwhile and all the above that you saw only cost us S$13++ each.