Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday afternoon staying home pampering myself. after a facial & body scrub, did a mask for my face. if you notice, it has 2 different colours cos i have a combination of skin. did a pore minimiser mask(green) from The Face Shop for my T-zone area & moisturing mask(pink) which mum bought from Thailand for my lower part of my face. while waiting for my mask to be done, read Her World to pass my time=) reading Her World & Cleo is one of my hobbies in life.what do I use for scrub? well... Im not a brand person. Hence, I always choose something that is cheap & good for myself. Body Scrub recommended by my ex-colleague which only cost me $3! the scent is very nice & never ever doubt cheap stuff cos it may turn out as good as some good brands. As for my face, I used brand Simple which can be easily found on the shelves at Watsons, Guardian & etc... It is also recommended by my another ex-colleague and it only costs me less than $10 to get my face done! Friday night... still thinking to go Filter or Butter?